“Seek first to understand; then to be understood.” – Steven Covey
Shoop Consulting works with corporate leaders and entrepreneurs to create customized solutions. Using our unique methodology, we work with our clients to…
- Assess where you are at
- Get clear on where you want to be and
- Develop plans to address your challenges and/or business objectives.
When appropriate we tap into the expertise of our strategic partners to create business solutions that achieve desired results for our clients.
At Shoop, whether we are dealing with individual or organizational needs, we work with our clients to attack the gap between strategy and performance – what you want vs. what you are currently getting – and help you to achieve BALANCE, achieve your maximum POTENTIAL and achieve RESULTS.
Amy is pragmatic, action-oriented, and listens intently to provide customized solutions that fit the people and the situation. She is passionate about helping entrepreneurs to simultaneously achieve their business goals and their personal aspirations.
Amy earned a Masters of Science in Training and Development (MSTD), with an emphasis in Organization Development (OD), from Loyola University in Chicago, Illinois. She is a graduate of the American Society of Training and Development (ASTD)’s Human Resource Development (HRD) Institute and a certified Development Dimensions International (DDI) Facilitator. She has earned a certificate in Using the Internet in Corporate Training from Jones International University. Amy is a Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst (CPBA), qualified to administer the DISC Personal Profile Tool.
Amy is a trained Best Year Yet® Program Leader, qualified to use this proven, results-producing methodology to coach individuals and facilitate team strategy planning and execution. A strong believer in the practical application of the Law of Attraction, Amy also engages in personal development training through Landmark Education.
Amy is a member of local and national industry organizations including:
- American Society of Training and Development (ASTD)
- Chicago Chapter of the International Society for Performance Improvement (CISPI)
- Chicago Coaches Federation (CCF)
- Chicagoland Chapter of the American Society of Training and Development (CC-ASTD)
- Empowering Women’s Network (EWN)
- French-American Chamber of Commerce (FACC)
- International Coaches Federation (ICF)
- Midwest Facilitators Network (MFN)
- Professional Women’s Club of Chicago (PWCC)